Nano Wings Private Limited is incorporated in the year 2014 with a belief that only when the researches in the area of Nano Science and Technology are carried out in both academic and industrial sectors in a large scale, only then there could be the possibilities for developments in the form of new inventions and improvements to the existing technologies.To ensure such a belief, Nano Wings Private Limited aim to function with the following objectives.
- The first objective is to offer nanomaterials to the academic and industrial institutions in order to support their R&D and/or production line-ups (which need nanomaterials at one or other stage). We aim to achieve this by adopting three plausible ways.
* Through our standard well established production of nanomaterials
* By making customized nanomaterials as per the client’s requirement and
* By importing the required materials from elsewhere in line with the customer’s requirements
- The second and equally important objective is to make commercially important ready-to-use products. Such an endeavour is an outcome of our continuous In-House R&D programs. The projects are aimed at making to design and develop new solutions for improved products with superior performance. We believe that such an effort would eventually lead us to making new scientific discoveries in the time to come.
- The third objective is to offer R&D consultancy services to the academic and Industrial institutions. We provide R&D technical expertise through a wide range of analytical services, conducting feasibility studies and taking up full-fledged R&D projects aimed to offer technological solutions to our esteemed clients.
- Fourth Objective is to develop analytical instruments and point-of-use products. Such development activity is based on our concept of “by the nano S&T, for the nano S&T”.